About Hawley & Company
Since 1979 Hawley & Company, Inc. has been building a reputation for distinctive style in modern contemporary furniture design.
Shortly after receiving a degree in Product Design from the University of Oklahoma in 1976, Mark Hawley opened his design studio — a model of the American artisanal movement – in a sprawling 1940′s warehouse in Tulsa’s Pearl District. Unlike many furniture designers, Mark is also a master woodworker and builds his own prototypes and custom pieces alongside his production team.
Today, Hawley’s residential and contract high-end one-offs are known for his unique style and meticulous quality. Collections include the Ripple Line, Four Corners, Omega, Sitting Image Chairs, and Archetribal Lines.
With the addition of partner Christine Booth in 2003, Hawley & Company, Inc. operations have grown to encompass a successful retail furnishings showroom and full design services for both residential and contract markets. Recent contract projects include Trula Restaurant and Bar, the Mayo Hotel and Residences, The University of Tulsa, Gilcrease Museum Restaurant, Oklahoma State University T Boone Pickens Stadium, The White Owl Pub & Grill, Tulsa Drillers Baseball Stadium, Florida Orange Growers, the U.S. Army, and Yolatti’s Yogurt stores.
• Custom Furniture, Project/Product Design & Original Collections by Mark Hawley, Hand Built in Tulsa’s Pearl District. Made in Oklahoma for over 30 Years.
• Hawley Design Furnishings Showroom representing 50+ Manufacturers of Modern Furniture, Lighting, Rugs, Pillows, Accessories, Original Art, and Asian, Antique & Rustic Accent Furnishings.
• Reputation of Quality & Style At Competitive Prices
• Extensive Showroom and Warehouse Inventory
• Special Orders. On-Site Resource Library
• Design Services, Contract & Residential