An original design by Mark Hawley, part of the Omega Collection.
Functional art chair by Mark Hawley.
Small scale, straightforward, transitional contemporary design, the Theta Chair features comfort in its perfectly curved back. Especially well-suited for limited space. Hardwood and formed birch construction, dacron-wrapped high-density foam, wood veneer. Made in America. Designer: Mark Hawley.
- SKU: OM 7005 THET CHR
- Dimensions: 22.5D 20H 29W
- Seat Dimensions: 17SH
- Back: 9-ply birch molded back and wood or laminate veneer
- Seat: Hardwood frame, glued, screwed, foam and dacron wrap
- Wood Back and Leg: Walnut, Oak, or Maple
- Stains: Natural, Fruitwood, Mahogany, Gray or Espresso. Satin Finish.
- Upholstery: COM/COL or Premium Faux Leather in Black, Dark Brown, Saddle or Cream
- Choice of Wood or Upholstered Back.
- Premium Woods: Mappa Burl or Zebrawood. Custom Wood Stains.
- Now also available with Sitting Image customizable images on both sides of wood back.
- Handmade in Tulsa, Oklahoma by Hawley & Company, Inc.
This design is available only from Hawley Design Furnishings.
Please contact us today to inquire about getting one made for you, or visit our showroom at 702 South Utica.
Please Call For Custom Price
Fill out the form below for a price quote on this item. Please include item information and specifications you are interested in (leather, fabric or wood veneer choices.)
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form
You may pick this item up in our showroom at 702 South Utica, Tulsa, Oklahoma. Additional costs for shipping and handling will be estimated at consultation. Please allow 8-12 weeks for custom construction. This item is only available for delivery within the continental United States. Shipment to international locations, U.S. territories, AK, HI, P.O. boxes, APO/FPO addresses and express ship methods are unavailable for this item.